These eleven short stories cover a wide range of territory - from Toronto to Cuba to Eastern Europe. And, wide-ranging over geography as they are, they also cover an array of characters and situations that can only be situated in the twenty-first century.
- Pitching for a Globe and Mail profile – the editor at Biblioasis behind The Party Wall and their international fiction line sets about writing his own international fiction.
- Review copy mailing to national media.
- Pitching for a profile in Winnipeg Free Press.
- Sending pre-written articles to community newspapers as well as college and university papers and magazines.
- Will be pitched festivals in Vancouver, Banff/Calgary, Winnipeg, Eden Mills, Toronto, Kingston, Montreal.