• Interactive novelty board book with cute animals and fun rhyming text
• There are six sparkly Easter egg pages to open, each one revealing a special Easter surprise
• Rhythmic, rhyming questions give a clue to what's underneath
• Featuring five cute, Easter/springtime animals such as a chick, a lamb and a baby deer
• Sixth surprise is a shaped, shiny mirror which will delight and surprise the child
• Uses innovative split-page opening mechanism
Roger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.