- Author Bio
Clementine Liu is back for more fashion, dating, and drama!
Clementine Liu, the super-stylish fashion student behind the Bonjour Girl blog, is about to finish her first eventful year in New York City. Ready to put all the drama behind her, she’s about to embark on a prestigious exchange program — in Shanghai!
Before Clementine actually sets foot in China, though, a whole bunch of problems put her impending departure in jeopardy. Despite it all, Clementine flies off to Shanghai, where she immerses herself in the new, exciting fashion world and cutthroat blogging scene. There’s also Henry, a charming classmate who’s on a mission to capture her heart, despite her New York boyfriend.
Even halfway across the world, Clementine can’t escape her problems. But can she find a way to survive and thrive while staying true to herself?
- Book two in a series following Clementine's adventures through fashion school, dating, viral stardom,
- Protagonist is involved in social justice and fashion design
- By the author of the J'Adore series of novels (J'Adore New York, J'Adore Paris)
- "The world of high style is famous for focusing on fashions – not feelings. That's what makes Isabelle Lafleche's Bonjour Girl especially charming: Clementine's chic and timely adventures expose the grit behind the glamour, and paint a spirited and intimate portrait of fashion's enigmatic trenches. I only wish I had a book like this when I was growing up." — Jeanne Beker for Bonjour Girl
For more information contact
Elham Ali; email@example.com
Clementine is a smart, strong female character who stands by her friends and has a strong moral compass.
- CM: Canadian Review of Materials