Enhance Yoga with Cannabis and CBD Treatments for Relaxation, Healing, and Bliss (Gift for Yoga Lover, Cannabis Book for Stress and Anxiety Relief)
BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Mindfulness & Meditation
Jul 09, 2019
6.71 x 8.2 x 0.7 in | 390 gr
HC, foil stamping on case, 40 full-color illos
- Author Bio
High Yoga guides readers on combining yoga and marijuana for a healing and blissful practice.
In this all-levels handbook, expert yoga instructor Darrin Zeer distills the ancient tradition of using marijuana to enhance yoga practice.
Simple-to-follow instructions and illustrations for each pose are presented alongside weed strain recommendations, tips for safe consumption, and therapeutic benefits.
• Pairs yoga and weed for an all-levels audience
• Helps improve clarity, relaxation, and stress relief
• Inviting, encouraging, and accessible to all yogis
Yogis have been pairing marijuana with yoga for centuries, andHigh Yoga is your guide to incorporating cannabis into your modern practice.
From those just getting started on the mat to seasoned practitioners looking to enrich their practice, this book makes it easy to relax the mind, ease the body, and lift the spirit.
• A great gift for anyone who loves yoga, marijuana, CBD, meditating, and mindfulness
• Ideal for both novice and experienced yogis alike who are seeking a new way to practice
• Add it to the shelf with books likeGanja Yoga by Dee Dussault and Georgia Bardi,The Cannabis Health Index: Combining the Science of Medical Marijuana with Mindfulness Techniques To Heal 100 Chronic Symptoms and Diseases by Uwe Blesching, andInner Engineering: A Yogi's Guide to Joyby Sadhguru
"Never has the intersection between cannabis and yoga been so creative and unique.High Yoga gives cannabis-loving yogis the opportunity to incorporate their two favorite hobbies, courtesy easy-to-follow instructions and simple illustrations of various yoga poses."—Culture Magazine