"Abracadabra - you are a millionaire! That is what will happen if you follow the advice from Phil Jones in this book."
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, primetime TV and podcast host, chairman of C-Suite Network
"Indeed, the right words spoken the right way, while perhaps not actually magic, can sure have the results of such."
- Bob Burg, co-author of The Go-Giver
"I think Phil says it best himself at the end of this fabulous read: "Everything you have learned in this book is simple, easy to do and works." It's tried and tested, proven and guaranteed to help you get your own way more often."
- Philip Hesketh, professional speaker and author on the psychology of persuasion and influence
"If you want to get prospects, clients, colleagues, bosses or anybody to say "yes" to what you want, I have three magic words of advice for you: "Get this book!"
- Sylvie di Giusto, keynote speaker and corporate image consultant
"This book is packed with ideas and easy-to-implement suggestions that will assist any individual in obtaining the outcomes they require from the conversations they have."
- Grant Leboff, CEO, StickyMarketing.com
"Exactly What to Say is packed full of real-world solutions that will lead you to achieving the outcomes you desire in life and business."
- Richard Dixon, director, Holidaysplease
"If you want to sell more and influence better, then this book is as close as you'll get to a magic wand or silver bullet to success!"
- Rob Brown, founder Networking Coaching Academy and bestselling author of Build Your Reputation
"Phil Jones helps uncover the truth in complex selling situations. These powerful phrases demonstrate how to influence others with integrity while never seeming pushy. You'll use these gems each and every day."
- Ian Altman, co-author of Same Side Selling, Forbes.com columnist
"Exactly What to Say could replace just about every other book on human behavior - it's that useful."
- John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing
"In this short but powerpacked book, [Jones] shares how to use certain key phrases to help you with the winning edge."
- Bryan Eisenberg, NYT bestselling author of Waiting for Your Cat to Bark? and Be Like Amazon
"Exactly What to Say is a must-read for anyone looking to be more persuasive in their business and personal lives."
- Seth Price, bestselling author of The Road to Recognition
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.