Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers
Designing Gorgeous Arrangements for Every Season (Flower Arranging Book, Bouquet and Floral Design Book)
CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Flower Arranging
Feb 11, 2020
8.15 x 10.21 x 1.03 in | 1280 gr
more than 400 full-color photographs
National Bestseller—New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Publisher's Weekly, Washington Post
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques,Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author ofFloret Farm's Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
• Includes an A–Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties
• Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
• More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers offers advice on every phase of working with cut flowers—including gardening, buying, caring for, and arranging fresh flowers.
Brimming with indispensable tips and hundreds of vibrant photographs, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers and home décor books.
• The definitive guide to flower arranging from the biggest star in the farm-to-centerpiece movement
• Perfect to gift for flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, home decor aficionados, and those passionate about the local floral movement
• For those who lovedFloret Farm's Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein,The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampol,Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, andThe Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder.
- the follow-up to Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden which sold over 4k copies in Canada
- author has over 625k followers on Instagram
- a comprehensive guide to arranging flowers which makes a great gift for Mother's Day