- This is a retelling for the youngest audience of the classic picture book Mom and Mum are Getting Married! – one of the first children’s books on same-sex marriage, published in 2004.
- This will join a very small list of board books about same sex families, let alone same sex marriage.
- Author Ken Setterington is well known in the Queer and the library community. He is known to librarians for his book Branded by the Pink Triangle, which tells the story of Gay victims of the Holocaust and was named a Stonewall Honor Book by the American Library Association.
- Promotion at national and regional school, library and trade conferences
- Extensive ARC distribution, advance e-galleys
- Author interviews online and blog and social media promotion
- Reach-out to diversity, LGBTQ+ media (traditional, social, and online)
For more information contact
This little story is brimming with the message of the joy of love and family.
- Tamara Opar, Canadian Review of Materials