- The Tailor Project began in 2017 when Larry Enkin, son of Max Enkin, had the idea to see a book published about the lives of the tailors and their children who came to Canada through the Garment Workers Scheme.
- Researchers interviewed nearly 100 tailors and their families.
- A thoroughly researched history of the Garment Workers Scheme through collected archive material.
- Key themes: the Holocaust, Immigration, Second Generation, Anti-Semitism
- Events with Jewish community
- Local and national media initiatives
- Print and online advertising campaigns
- Promotion at national and regional school, library and trade conferences
For more information contact