An extraordinarily colorful and dynamic city. Delhi has the very best of India old and new — magnificent colonial avenues, breath-taking Mughal tombs, bustling bazaars, modern temples and world-renowned restaurants. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Delhi with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Delhi into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, parks and gardens, places to eat, shops and festivals.
• Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Delhi’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Rajpath, Qutb Minar Complex, the Crafts Museum, Lodi Gardens, the National Museum and the Taj Mahal
• Delhi’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip — including children’s attractions, things to do for free and day trips
• A laminated pull-out map of Delhi, plus four color area maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their vacations since 2002.
Looking for more on Delhi’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Delhi, Agra and Jaipur or DK Eyewitness India.
Wanderlust Travel Awards 2009– 2014
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." – Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer