The premier authority on empaths presents a daily self-care journal created specifically for highly sensitive people
For highly empathic and sensitive people, self-care is essential. “Being an empath has its challenges, but it is also an incredible opportunity to live with compassion, intuition, and an open heart,” says Judith Orloff, MD, “I’m excited to offer youThe Empath’s Empowerment Journal as a chance to work and play with understanding your empathic nature.” It is your safe place to be you.
With this journal as a guide, your day-to-day experience of self-care and growth can be flowing, energizing, intuitive, and playful. In these pages, you’ll discover inspiring writing prompts, inspiration, and creative tools for:
• Protecting your vital energy
• Releasing the stress and emotions you’ve picked up from others
• Unhooking from the daily routine to recharge your energy
• Tapping into the spiritual and natural forces that rejuvenate you
• Tuning into your body’s wisdom
• Exploring the richness of your dream life
• Setting healthy boundaries at work, home, and in relationships
• Laughing, dancing, and soaking in beauty
• Developing your unique gifts of intuition, creativity, and compassion
Created as an ideal companion for Dr. Orloff’s new bookThriving as an Empathor as a standalone support for any sensitive person who wants to practice better self-care,The Empath’s Empowerment Journalprovides invaluable tools and inspiration for helping you become more protected, effective, and empowered each day.
“Judith Orloff, a psychiatrist from UCLA, advises physicians on improving their intuitive powers. Her simple but powerful message is ‘Listen to your patients.’” —New England Journal of Medicine
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.