Illustrated by :Sarah Borg , Captain Paul Watson
Audience:Grade (US) 1 - 2
Dimensions:10.15in x 8 x 0.3 in | 360 gr
Page Count:32 pages
1. Nurtures a connection to the ocean that will inspire children to protect and cherish the ocean as they grow older.
2. Children learn about the cycle of water and how the ocean and water sustain all life on this planet.
3. A beautifully written educational book for young children that explains how nature is a part of them and they are a part of nature.
4. Captain Paul Watson, a well-known ocean environmentalist and activist, is the founder of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.
5. Charming illustrations by British artist Sarah Jane Borg and kid-friendly language make the story a delight to read.
Captain Paul Watson, who was born in Toronto, is a well known marine conservation activist who founded the direct-action group Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in 1977. Watson's other recent releases include Defending Orcas (2022), Urgent! (2021), Death of a Whale (2021), and Orcapedia (2020).
Sarah Jane Borg has been a professional artist for 40 years. Born in Devon, England, Sarah helped set up Sea Shepherd UK in 1985. Concerned about children growing up in a doomsday scenario, she was delighted to team up with Paul Watson to help youngsters understand the importance of the ocean.
An email has been sent out with instructions for resetting your password.